Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 23 March 2013

A new blog.

I have been thinking a lot on the blog thing. I have blogged already before. My "Life in tiny details" kept me (good) company for some two years and I had finally reached the two-digits number of 44 followers, that made me feel pretty proud of myself, when I found out an astonishing truth: I wasn't happy with my own blogging activity as it was. I mainly blogged about snail mail and I even held stationery give-aways. People seemed to like what I posted, but I wasn't happy. Now, I think that blogging is an activity people mostly do for themselves. It of course gives great joy when a blogger starts gaining new followers that are not only relatives or life-long friends who sometimes feel oblidged to press that "follow me" button out of courtesy. Gaining new followers is actually exciting. And having a blog post commented on is something that made me go head over heels with happiness. Yet, a comment and a new follower, as exciting as it is, could no more give me the motivation I needed to go on blogging. I needed a fresh new start. And that's how it happened that I decided to close down "Life in tiny details" and to start anew. This blog is my own gift to myself for my 31st birthday. I've carefully read Sally's tips for new bloggers and I already started to write down a list of future blog posts. I am positive I will soon be hooked and totally satisfied with my new blogging activity. First post is scheduled for my own birthday, that is only 5 days away. I will indulge in words, I will taste every phrase that I am gonna write down on here. And I hope I will find myself in this new blog-style. I will be faithful to my new goal "Be Marta", as I am, with ups and downs, good sides and faults. Because that's what true blogging is about: lifestyles, sharing experiences, finding other people who are alike you and feeling no more lonely on this wide various globe.



Want to find out more?! Follow me on bloglovin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!