Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday 19 June 2013

overseas trip planning

We're almost done with our honeymoon booking. I am literally thrilled at the thought of flying to the States! I think I've been dreaming about visiting there for at least a good 25 of my 31 years of life, so the chance to actually travelling there is such a big deal!!!


Plans for the honeymoon include: 3 days in Boston, that should be enough to visit all the main sites and to spend a big chunck of a day at Harvard campus. I can't wait to visiting there! I still can't get over the fact that Rory Gilmore enrolled at Yale and dumped Harvard... Now you get a vague idea of how hyper I can be at the thought of actually stepping foot in the Campus!


Following Boston, we'll make the most of 3 whole days in Chicago. To tell you the truth, I've not got an idea of what's worth visiting there. I mean I barely know anything about said city, other than it's really worth visiting. Any suggestion is very welcome!


Our honeymoon will end with a fabulous 10 days in New York City, were we've already rented a small flat in Harlem. Oh man! I signed a real rental contract with an american landlord! How exciting! And we'll be spending 10 whole days in NYC, pretending we're real Americans! How cool!


So far I can only see good sides to the whole wedding thing!
... And I am sure that with a man like mine by my side forever (and ever), marriage will be the best thing I ever achieve in my life!



Note: All the photos of this entry are not mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!