Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 5 April 2014

My week in pictures...

This week was busy and I would run as fast as ever to go back home from work, to my hubby who was home with a flu (he's now doing allright though, and we'll catch up on outdoor activities during the weekend).

The past week mainly meant baking and letter writing for me.

I baked two birthday cakes last Sunday (lactose free cakes):





The strawberry cake I ate with my family and the second cake was for the dinner we had with Ricky's side of the family. All in all I had a great birthday and was spoilt with nice presents.

I was spoilt on the mail front also, I received three beautiful letters:




I received letters from Amy in Georgia, Jessie in Illinois and Mel in Canada.

I also sent three mails and that made me proud of my penpalling achievement.




I sent two letters: one went to Mikaela in Finland and the other one (together with a very belated birthday present) went to Eva in Hungary. The third parcel went to Germany to a fellow bookcrosser who got "The Daughter of Time" from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!