Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 March 2014

My blog turns one!

A few days ago my blog turned one! I can't believe it's already been one year ago when I first put hand to this blog and left for this new adventure in the blogosphere.

My blog is still far from being popular but I like it so much! It's growing step by step, day by day, with me.

I tried my luck with regular features, but I've to put a temporary stop to them, at least untill I get used to the new job and routine.

I will still blog every time I feel like to. Because this is my place, this is the place I can be myself, no matter what. Here on this blog I can express myself as freely as I like!

So, happy birthday to my blog, Happy first birthday to "A Scrapbook of Life"!



1 comment:

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!