Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 2 March 2014

Thankful Sunday - Vol. 3

The first week at my new job's over and I can't deny it's been a tough week to go through.

Waking up early everyday: 5.50 am and the alarm goes off. And a long commuting to go to and from work: I drive 150 km everyday! And the issues I deal with on top of that: some stories are just too overwhelming to deal with them all on my own, I tell you.

So, I would say that first of all I am thankful I made it to the weekend!

Yet I can't deny I am thankful for having a job again after 6 months of unemployment. As much as I love being a housewife I know we needed me to work full-time to earn enough to live of.

1) I am thankful for my job. As challenging as it is. Yes, even if the people I work for are not always the best people to deal with, I still claim I am thankful for the job I have. As long as I focus on the problem solving and the empathy I feel for people in need, my job is one of the most amazing jobs I can think of. (Of course, most of the time there's little magic about it and I can only focus on the stress I gain from it, but that's another story).




2) I am also thankful for having a loving, caring husband, who has been so kind to always make our bed in the mornings before leaving to work so that our room looked all clean and nice when I came home from work later in the day. It is amazing how a small gesture can fill a person's heart with gratitude.


3) I am thankful for the new car we purchased this week: it's a white Fiat Panda. We'll get it from the car shop sometimes next week. But this is it: meet our new family car! We were in need of a natural power car, because of natural gas being cheaper than diesel for my daily journeys to my workplace and back. It's the first big purchase we make as family. And we're absolutely pleased with it!




4) Lastly, but not least, I am really thankful for my pals who cheered me up after a tough work day with two long mails! I am so happy receiving mails at my new home adresse: it's exciting indeed! I will reply one of them over the weekend and will hopefully be writing the other one during the following week!




And now I am ready for a new week to start. What are you thankful for this week?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!