Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 27 February 2014

Things I love Thursday - vol. 3

Happy Thursday folks!

I've been pretty busy this week and I am thankful tomorrow it's Friday already: Weekend is only one day away! Hooray!

As my 32nd birthday draws nearer I collect new things I like and would love to get:

1) Satchel Bag - I've recently fell for these lovely bags! I would so want one for my birthday! I already showed dear hubby where to purchase the perfect satchel from and I hope he'll be so kind to give me one! I like it better in briwnish leather, but any colour will do!




2) A Beakfast in London - a cookbook by Amelia Wasiliev. I saw it at the local bookshop and it's so beautiful a book! It would be perfect on our shelves at home!




3) This Leather Flip Cover - for my Iphone 4s. Isn't it beautiful?!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!