Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 20 February 2014

Things I Love Thursday - vol. 2

Happy Thursday folks! How's your week been so far? Hope you're having a blast! As for me, this week I've been still playing the full-time housewife role. Mind you, I love staying home and taking care of the house and the hubby, still I am well aware we need my job also to keep our household efficiently running.

I still had plenty of spare time to think of three more things I love and want to share on my blog.

1) Neat Handwriting - I am a handwriting freak, really. I love, love, love to look at fellow penpallers handwriting. And the neater a handwriting is the more I love it. I keep my own handwriting the tidier I can and I am proud to receive any positive vibe on the care I put in writing. Now, my handwriting is far from being perfect, but I like to think it's readable for most people.
Truth be told, I've not born with such a tidy handwriting, and untill 13 I used to write in Italic style and it wasn't readable for foreign pals, not for everyone anyway. I decided I had to keep my writing clearer and neater for pals to read it: I deserted the Italic cursive and adopted a more readable font. I am now proud to show my handwriting.




2) Camper shoes - I am absolutely in love with Camper shoes. I own a magnificent pair of them and I can state with no doubt that their are the most comfy shoes I've worn in ages and they are beautiful also that is a plus on shoes. Aren't these shoes adorable?! Want them so much!!!




3) Listography.com - It is a favourite site of mine. I am one for lists of all kinds, starting from grocery lists, to what-to-fit-in-my-bag-before-leaving-for-the-holiday lists! I list down everything I like and I love to keep them lists as a memory. And Listography is the site I was waiting for! A site for listing down everything you want to think of, organizing everything in categories. Oh, I love it indeed!


1 comment:

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!