Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 13 February 2014

Things I Love Thursday - vol. 1

Today I write my first post of a new feature on my blog. Things I love Thursday is a popular feature on many of the blogs I follow and I like this feature a lot. I had never considered starting one myself, untill I read that starting a regular feature is good if you want to increase the number of your followers and want your blog to gain more popularity.

Now, I admitt my blog is far from being popular, with only 27 followers on bloglovin (and I want to say special thank to every one of them 27 people who take their time reading my pages!), but getting always new people who click the blue button and start following me does make me so happy and satisfied of what I am creating on this space.

So, I try my luck with Things I Love Thursday and hope I will be able to keep it regular and interesting for my followers to read!

1) French Manicure - I so much love french manicure. I'm not much of a girlie girl, I am not one for make up and pretty dresses. But nails do fashinate me. I wear nail polish regularly, because my nails are not that strong and doing housework does make them even weaker. Nail polish protects them and prevents them from too much flacking. I love all colours of nail polish, the brighter the better! But french manicure is my biggest passion. I learnt to make my own french manicure and I am pretty satisfied with my results (that I proudly want to show on the second photo following this point), but I gave myself a professional french manicure for my wedding. And my! I couldn't stop staring at my nails once the beautician was finished with working on my hands (unluckily our photographer wasn't as keen on my manicure and I haven't got a good enough shot of my french manicure)!






2) Waking up early in the morning - Yes, I love to wake up early in the mornings. I am an early bird, even at weekends. I wake up around 7 am when I am off work and love to indulge in reading while having my favourite breakfast (lactose-free cappuccino and cereals). I love early mornings, when I am the only person awake at home. I've always loved that me-time at home and I don't mind sleeping less if that grants me that luxury!




3) New York Bagels - Oh, I first tasted them in New York in October last year and that was love at first bite! Of course due to my lactose intolerance I couldn't indulge in the many creamy variety of bagel fillings they offered, but I was more than happy with my salami bagel to start a new day with!


photo via urbanspoon.com

1 comment:

  1. I shouldn't have read that before breakfast... Now I will end up stopping at Starbucks for a bagel and a cappuccino! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!