Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 16 February 2014

Thankful Sunday - vol. 1

I've always been a girl with a Pollyanna-ish attitude to life. No matter what happens I try to look at the bright side of it and smile to life. I keep telling myself I am a lucky one, and that I should be thankful for everything I have and achieve in my life.

I have a lovely husband, who spoils me rotten and who looks at me with adoring eyes. I have a big loving family: my parents, my sister, her fiancè, my in laws and the extended family I gained with marriage. They are caring and affectionate and I feel part of a big loving family. And then there are friends, even though our everyday lives keep us apart we're still there for eachother when we most need it. And penpals, they are my best friends, they are them people I can always rely on.

I think I should really start a weekly feature to give thanks for everything that I receive everyday of my life, from the people who sorround me, to the smallest things that still don't fail to make me feel happy and thankful for my life.

This week I am thankful for:

- celebrating our 4 months together as wife and husband. We've spent the most amazing months of our life and we are excited for the many more that will come! We celebrated by eating out at a fast food restaurant at lunch-time and we invited over for dinner hubby's uncle and aunt and offered them a homemade america club house sandwich. We had such a nice time together!

- a shy sun playing peek-a-boo with clouds. After days of torrential rain it was nice to finally see some sun, even if for a few hours only. After all we can't really complain too much: we're still in February and rain rules the roost of weather!

- catching up on my snail mail pile. I've never felt that good in ages! Having finally caught up on my mails makes me feel strong and ready for more mails to write. I am in a perfect penpalling mood and crave for new letters now! So people, what are you waiting for: do write me!

- my growing number of followers on Bloglovin. Having new followers does make me feel appreciated! It must mean some people have a genuine interest in what I blog about. And it doesn't fail to make my self-esteem grow!!! Thank you everyone who follows me, thank you really!






I promise I will start making photos of what I am thankful for so that it'll soon become a photo entry from next week onward!

Ready for a new week to start?! So watch out for any good things that happens in your life! And be thankful for everything that you get, even the smallest thing! Your life will be brighter than ever before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!