Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday 9 March 2014

Thankful Sunday - vol. 4

This past week my social worker job has proved to be a real challenge. I've doubted my professional and personal skills and I am still wondering if the job is something I am really made for.


via google


During those tough hours at work I thought about my life and I can say that today I am mostly thankful for my family, because even if far from being perfect they've always given me the best they could. My childhood was a serene time of my life, the hardship I may have encountered back in those teenagehood years were nothing as bad, because I had loving parents and my sister to support me.
I am married to the loveliest husband a woman can ever wish for. My husband would do anything for me and he respects me and loves me dearly. I am lucky because I have all that!
And today I can only say that I am thankful for the dear people I've got in my life, that never fail to make it special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!