Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 6 March 2014

Things I love Thursday - Vol.4

Another week and another Things I love Thrusday date!

Yesterday we step foot into the Lent that will lead us to the Easter in 40 days time. Easter is one of my favourite time of the year: I just love the traditional cooking that comes in the immediate days before it.

The week's going allright so far, job's keeping me busy (like busy-busy), but I am coping fine so far. And I am still reading and enjoying time off with my family, that's what I really care about.

So, what I love this Thursday and want to share with my readers?!

1) Pizza - I am Italian and I can't but loving a good pizza! I am also pretty good at making my own pizza. Since I was diagnosed with severe lactose intolerance I had to learn to cook my own food at home, and that also include pizza. My favourite pizza? Pizza Margherita: tomato sauce, mozzarella and basil (oh, I love basil on my pizza!).




via Pinterest

2) The Walking Dead - I am not one for Zombie, I've never been and I didn't watch this one tv series untill I moved in with my hubby. He's a tv series freak and watches (way too) many series. Among them there's this one also. I happened to sit on the sofa one night with him and he was watching the first episode of 4th season. Well, I couldn't help getting hooked to the story and the characters and I am now watching season 4 with hubby and at the same time catching up on old seasons. It's addictive, really. I am like "I absolutely need to know what happens next" as soon as an episode of the Walking Dead is over!


 


3) Rimmel London Nailpolish - This English Rose color is my favourite and the one I am mostly wearing these days! It's a nice pastel shade: perfect for me!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!