Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday 10 May 2014

When the time in your hands is not enough, you must run faster than you can!

I made it: I survived the past week. Lovely hubby and I have just had a week that defining merely hectic is not realistic enough. It was manic, indeed!

Not only the job that kept us both very busy, with workloads that no one would envy us about, made this week crazy, but I managed to also sit an exam at the university (that by the way was a success!) and tried to visit my grandma, who's at the hospital, daily.

On Thursday both hubby and I were absolutely wrecked and I cooked some comfort food to rise our spirit up: stuffed wurstel, that by the way tasted great with a side dish of (oven cooked) chips.




I took  a picture of our dinner before cooking, we were too hungry to even wait for an after-baking shot and I have no other photo to offer of this tasty dish!

We are now relaxing over the weekend and will hopefully be ready to go through a week as hectic as the previous one, starting on Monday morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!