Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday 9 June 2014

On life lately.

I've been on sickleave from work for the past few days. A nasty stomach bug hit me and kept me home completely weakened.

Still, I managed to read a lot and am now engaged in Gaskell's "North & South" that I am absolutely fond of!

And I wrote a long letter to my pal Amy in America. I was on the perfect writing mood and I am pretty satisfied with the piece of mail that I produced. I also managed to decorate both letter and envelope myself.





While I was at home I also received two mails from Alice and Melyssa that did of course cheered me in the long hours spent between bed and sittee fighting stomach cramps.






So, I am now with two mails left to reply but I can take it easy with them two since they're newly received and I make it a point to answer within the month.

Yesterday I was feeling better already and did what I love to do best at weekends: baking! I tried a new recipe for a ring shaped cake we are now eating for breakfast. It's super soft and yummy!




And tomorrow it's back to work for a long day..

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to get your letter. I have a lot to share with you, good and bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have aBeautiful handwriting, I like it a lot

    ReplyDelete

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!