Follow me on Bloglovin!

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday 26 December 2013

Merry Christmas you all!

So, our first Christmas was fan-ta-stic! I am absolutely satisfied with it and already look forward to next year's Christmas together with my R.!

On 24th night we had an Eve dinner at R.'s aunt. We were a party of 13 and we dined with fish from starters to main course. We then exchanged gifts and I received a beautiful box of my favourite parfume. Lucky me!

At midnight we attended the Christmas Mass and then spent one hour with friends and gave them some Christmas muffins we'd baked at home on 23rd night.



It was past 2.30 am when we came home and finally went to sleep.

At 9 am on Christmas day we were wide awake and we exchanged gifts sitting in front of our Christmas tree. We had so much fun and spent some quality time together!
I was spoilt rotten this Christmas also, I received many beautiful presents and I am thankful for them all!


books: because they are my favourite gift ever for every occasion!

a warm blanket for our cozy nights in, curled on the sofa with a good book; the box of my favourite parfume; a pool towel and a wool hat.

the three kings to add to our beautiful crib! An hamburger maker that I am looking forward to try, a cookbook and a wooden box of herbal teas. 

I can call myself a happy woman with all that I got!

The remains of Christmas day was spent at my parents' first, where we had a big lunch with my grandparents and aunt and R.'s parents. We had some nice time together and I was happy to have both our sets of parents together on such a special day. We had dinner at R's parents' with his side of the family: uncles, aunts, cousins. It was nice as well, Christmas means family to us and with family is the way we like it to be celebrated!

I am now relaxing on Boxing Day, with the perfect reading for this time of the year: A Christmas Carol, by Dickens.




Happy Season to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Liked what you read? Tell me your opinion please!